1) Decorated with diamond or arcyl.
2) OEM orders or Customers' design are welcomed.
3) Welcome orders of printed advertisement or company logo
4) Dia 6cm or 7cm
5) Gold plated basis and mirror bracket, surface is decoratedby abstract film sticker.
6) Material: stainless steel, golder or silver plated
7) Compact mirrors for ladies make-up
8) Good gifts for your friends and family memebers
Production Process: Laser Engraving
Laser engraving is the practice of using lasers to engrave or mark an object (it is also sometimes incorrectly described as etching, which involves the use of acid or a similar chemical). The technique can be very technical and complex, and often a computer system is used to drive the movements of the laser head. Despite this complexity, very precise and clean engravings can be achieved at a high rate. The technique does not involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out. This is considered an advantage over alternative engraving technologies where bit heads have to be replaced regularly.